cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be on the lookout for changes?

victorjunkman55 wrote:

Just when will MBG be fixed on listings ? 6 days now..................

Hi @victorjunkman55 - We don't have an exact timeframe but we do know it's a priority to be resolved. Be on the lookout for changes!

Gosh, I feel so much better knowing it's a priority...and wth does "be on the lookout for changes" mean ?

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

"trying to dispence to us as much information that Ebay lets them. "

I think that is part of the problem....eBay only tells them part of the story and so that is all they can tell us. I was in 'corporate' telecom for decades, I know how it goes....
Message 46 of 54
latest reply

I suppose that eBay thought that the latest update to the UA was enough to keep the noise down so they decided to spring a few unannounced changes to keep us on our toes.  They probably thought a scavenger hunt would keep us busy since there doesn't appear to be too many buyers to occupy our time at present.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 47 of 54
latest reply

Looks like it is back. Unfortunately it has been gone for so long that I can't remember what it looked like before so I don't know if this is the old one or the "change". LOL

The link works as well but I don't know if that is the old page or the new page about MBG.

Message 48 of 54
latest reply

@readabouthorses compared to old screenshot from last year- it's the same.

Message 49 of 54
latest reply

TRSP badge came back too.  

Message 50 of 54
latest reply

It's not a glitch, unless "glitch" means turning loose some in-development code / policy on the site by accident.

This ^^^ is exactly what I meant by "glitch."  

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 51 of 54
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone! We were notified that this issue should be resolved now. You may need to clear you cache/cookies but the coverage statement should be correct now. Thank you!

Message 52 of 54
latest reply

@bubbleman2010 wrote:

Whats being shown in the listing when a sale take place the terms posted should supersede terms in the user agreement...

I keep trying that... it never works out for me, but maybe it would be different here...

Anyhow, whatever happened, it's all your fault.  You didn't see that bit in all your listings that says "Seller Assumes All Responsiblity..."?

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 53 of 54
latest reply

...as in, pay us more $$$ to protect you from the big bad sellers......as if us buyers don't have protection enough.

I will point out that the link that rendered the pop-up I pasted earlier, the location of it is basically where eBay would offer their "third party warranty coverage" thing (SquareDeal or something?  I don't remember...).   So it could be related to that somehow.  However once the wording got conflated by the "Guarantee: MBG" part becoming "Coverage: (not elegible)", no one was ever going to figure out what was what on that listing.  So far at least it doesn't look like anyone at eBay has figured out what really happened still.

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 54 of 54
latest reply