cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be on the lookout for changes?

victorjunkman55 wrote:

Just when will MBG be fixed on listings ? 6 days now..................

Hi @victorjunkman55 - We don't have an exact timeframe but we do know it's a priority to be resolved. Be on the lookout for changes!

Gosh, I feel so much better knowing it's a priority...and wth does "be on the lookout for changes" mean ?

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

You'll have to let me know if y'all are still up there DK. I fell off the point yesterday when we were told that the "read more" link for mobile promised over a year ago is still being tested.

Message 16 of 54
latest reply

Gosh, I feel so much better knowing it's a priority...and wth does "be on the lookout for changes" mean ?

It means "I can't promise anything, but stay tuned!". 

Take cover when you hear "Great News!  You Spoke We Listened". 

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 17 of 54
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all - I want to apologize if the word "changes" sparked any confusion. By my statement, I simply meant to be on the lookout for when that coverage statement is corrected. We don't want to use the word soon or promise a set time for a fix as occasionally that fix can be delayed. It is something we're working on as a top priority and while we don't have an ETA, it's something we've escalated. 

Message 18 of 54
latest reply

@mistwomandancing wrote:

...be on the lookout for changes?

On eBay, that's when your scalp tightens and you sense possible danger looming... like the ice might break beneath your feet, or the edge you're walking on could collapse just as you're taking your next step.  It could be something that you dread. 

Or, it might be something that is a help, in the end, after we get used to it.  I'm usually pretty happy with new changes, once I'm used to them.  Sometimes harder for this old dog to learn the new tricks, but I try to get with it.  Changes have always been a fact of retail selling life for me, so I usually get with the program pretty fast.

But on eBay, it is pretty much understood that nothing remains the same, and *changes* are ongoing and continuous over your time here.  

Heaven knows I can adjust to eBay changes.  There have been, literally, a multitude in the 18 years I've been selling here.

It's the glitches that ALWAYS accompany eBay changes that drive me to the edge.

Message 19 of 54
latest reply

Whats being shown in the listing when a sale take place the terms posted should supersede terms in the user agreement...

Message 20 of 54
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all - I want to apologize if the word "changes" sparked any confusion. By my statement, I simply meant to be on the lookout for when that coverage statement is corrected. We don't want to use the word soon or promise a set time for a fix as occasionally that fix can be delayed. It is something we're working on as a top priority and while we don't have an ETA, it's something we've escalated. 

When you use "we", do you mean ebay?

I cannot overstate the importance of having negative wording, inserted by ebay, removed from my listings.  

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 21 of 54
latest reply

And oh, just for grins and giggles, could someone at ebay escalate a notice in a prominent location that this negative wording is a glitch?

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 22 of 54
latest reply

How come with all the Questions asked tonight on Chat, on many subjects, Mine was picked to make a Tread on?  People want to know.

Message 23 of 54
latest reply

Maybe someone had some extra popcrn and didn't want to waste IT.  Smiley LOL 

Message 24 of 54
latest reply

@victorjunkman55 wrote:

Big Changes are coming, remember you heard it here first. Good Luck to all.

I just hope the "big changes" are postive ones.Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 54
latest reply

LOL, Thanks for the laugh.Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 54
latest reply

I'm guessing it's just another version of "Stay tuned" for the resolution.
Message 27 of 54
latest reply

Your welcome.

Message 28 of 54
latest reply

@victorjunkman55 wrote:

How come with all the Questions asked tonight on Chat, on many subjects, Mine was picked to make a Tread on?  People want to know.

Luck of the draw? 

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 29 of 54
latest reply

@victorjunkman55 wrote:

Is that like "don't tread on me?"

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 30 of 54
latest reply