cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad feedback complaining that she did not receive something not even offered in the listing

Quick story. Buyer bought 6 new coloring books. The ONLY items offered were the coloring books. No mention of any other item in the description or title. Posts negative feedback that she needs the pens & pencils to match the books. I don't usually get too upset when it comes to feedback but I feel this is so wrong that I can't ignore it. What options do I have to get it removed or am I stuck. Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Bad feedback complaining that she did not receive something not even offered in the listing

My message to her,   "I'm sorry but I think you've mixed me up with another seller.   The Coloring books 

you purchased from me did not include pens or pencils and were not shown or mentioned in the listing.  I 

hope you are able to receive the items from your other seller"

Then, send her a feedback revision request.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: Bad feedback complaining that she did not receive something not even offered in the listing

Did exactly as you described. Was polite but firm. So far no response. Also sent a revision request.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@iwant10dogsIf they don't respond to your messaging, contact ebay on social media and ask to have it removed, or you can go to:

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thanks so much....:)

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Could you not word a diplomatic reply like:  I am very sorry, but there were no pens or pencils listed in the listing you bought.  Could you have my listing confused with another one?

Perhaps I could send you a FB revision request form so you could fix this. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

If it was on this account, you are not showing any negative feedback.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Lesson learned. Next time you list coloring books make sure to include a disclaimer like; "Book only. Does not come with pens, pencils or any other accessories. BOOK ONLY!".

I including that disclaimer of not to expect anything else not listed or shown pictures on almost all my listings. Some buyers like to assume lots of things.  . 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@slati_2013 wrote:

I including that disclaimer of not to expect anything else not listed or shown pictures on almost all my listings.

How long are your descriptions that you list everything it doesn't come with?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Nothing on this account...so guess it's gone.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply