cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Faith Purchasers

Ebay has bad faith purchasers. They abuse the return policy so bad. I sold a vintage croscill quilt, and even sold to the purchaser for less than I was asking, and to add to this I had 15.00 for shipping woundup paying 19.00 and she emails me and wants to return it. She was told exactly about the quilt, and  she is a horrible buyer. I will not do businees with her aagain.  As a matter of fact, I will not be selling anything else on Ebay.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Bad Faith Purchasers

Returns are a part of doing business.

Maybe you would be better off doing yard sales or a table at a flea market where it is cash only.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Bad Faith Purchasers

@emerald40 wrote:

Returns are a part of doing business.

Maybe you would be better off doing yard sales or a table at a flea market where it is cash only.

Yes, there is a difference in selling to buyers who inspect and examine items in person, and offering items to potential buyers who base a purchase decision on photos & a description.

There are advantages and disadvantages for both ways of selling.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Bad Faith Purchasers

Yes, ebay certainly is full of selfish, careless buyers. But ebay has themselves to blame for fostering and encouraging this type of behavior with ever-changing buyer-centric policies.

And it is almost always the seller who suffers. No good deed goes unpunished. Sorry to hear about your frustration OP. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Bad Faith Purchasers

Sure are a lot of happy customers showing up around here lately...

Sorry this happened to you.

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply