cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOGO listing

How do I set up a buy one get one half off deal when I list something?  How will the system know how much to charge?    Do I do it under "variations"?    How do I start?  

Thank you for the help................Anyone?

grimacing

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: BOGO listing

@todaysvintagejewelry

The BOGO type promotion is something you only get access to if you have a store. Then you find it under Manage Promotions.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Someone else likely has a better answer, but when I offer deals, I always mention it in the listing, then ask the buyer to wait for an adjusted invoice.  That way I never have to learn anything new, and the point is always made.  🙂

Good luck!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@wolf*song wrote:

Someone else likely has a better answer, but when I offer deals, I always mention it in the listing, then ask the buyer to wait for an adjusted invoice.  That way I never have to learn anything new, and the point is always made.  🙂

Good luck!

I don't think that works on BOGO. Because you cannot adjust the item price, only the shipping cost. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@todaysvintagejewelry wrote:

How do I set up a buy one get one half off deal when I list something?  How will the system know how much to charge?    Do I do it under "variations"?    How do I start?  

grimacing

Unless something has changed, you would need a store subscription and you would have to set up the discounts. Because you cannot adjust the item price on an invoice, you can only reduce the shipping cost so you can't just send a revised invoice with a BOGO discount.But with a store subscription, you could set up various discounts that would apply when the buyer makes multiple purchases.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Didn't know that, thanks!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@todaysvintagejewelry

The BOGO type promotion is something you only get access to if you have a store. Then you find it under Manage Promotions.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I started reading on how to do it, and it took me to the sellers hub and now I can't get out of it.  I really don't care for the format there is just to much for one page.

How do I get out of it and back to my regular page?

Thank you

Dolores

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@todaysvintagejewelry wrote:

grimacing

A listing for a lot of two.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply