cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful negative feedback from a scam buyer

Hi, I want share my experience that just happened last week. So, there is this buyer that purchased a jersey from me and then he tried to return it saying it was counterfeit, I’ve been collecting soccer jerseys for over 14 years and selling for almost 9 years on eBay and never had purchased or bought any counterfeit jersey, but the buyer did it to be able to return it and get the money back and he left me negative feedback. So, I proved the buyer that the jersey was in fact authentic and also got in touched with eBay customer service and since that day, eBay hasn’t resolve my problem nor remove the negative feedback.

They need to put a stop to buyers that like to take advantage of returning policy and be able to keep the item and the refund he knows how to use and abuse the process. 
I really had a bad experience because his feedback he’s going to impact my sellings.

I’ve been in touch with customer service several times and they just tell me that I have to wait 72 hours, every time I call they will file a report about it and I just have to wait but they won’t do nothing. What kind of service is that? 
You don’t do that to your good sellers 

i hope I get feedback from some of the sellers if they have experience this issue. 

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Sadly but it’s true I guess. 

Message 31 of 52
latest reply

I did but didn’t work 

Message 32 of 52
latest reply

I’m trying to be a top seller 

Message 33 of 52
latest reply

Well he didn’t even give me any chance to work with him, he opened the case and left negative feedback 

Message 34 of 52
latest reply

Really sadly but I guess does how it gets 

Message 35 of 52
latest reply

Thanks for your advise 

Message 36 of 52
latest reply

That was my mistake, I’m gonna try not to sell to buyers with low or nothing of feedback because you just don’t know how honest he is or hard to deal with 

Message 37 of 52
latest reply

Thanks for sharing that. I always accept returns if the buyer is not happy but this buyer just made a lie of something that wasn’t true and I proved him that, he knew how to abuse the returning policy I didn’t do anything wrong on my side 

Message 38 of 52
latest reply

Thanks for sharing that 

Message 39 of 52
latest reply

In mine he used counterfeit and I guess it’s the same, he also used “warning” like treat to new people that want to buy in the future 

Message 40 of 52
latest reply

I agree 

Message 41 of 52
latest reply

Thanks for sharing 

Message 42 of 52
latest reply

Good to know that, thanks 

Message 43 of 52
latest reply

That’s exactly what happened here, I bet he’s been on eBay for a long time and knows how to scam sellers 

Message 44 of 52
latest reply

Basically or almost similar to me

Message 45 of 52
latest reply