cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto enroll International shipping

If I wanted to sell International I would opt in - why auto enroll me. NO THANKS, there are those of us who read the fine print, and choose not to have the expense of penalties and erroneous NADs & expensive returns. Bad idea folks, at least under current ebay policies.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Auto enroll International shipping

You all gotta read before you take shots on others.

https://pages.ebay.com/internationalshippingprogram/seller/terms/

Read 9

• International Returns.

To the extent permitted by applicable law, eBay may choose not to display the returns policy field of your listings to Buyers. eBay may choose to manage any international returns on your behalf. For the avoidance of doubt, if a buyer chooses to return an item that eBay approved for international shipping, eBay may in its sole discretion, choose to intermediate the return to you if your returns policy indicates that you accept returns and will reverse the sale. Alternatively, eBay may choose to liquidate the item rather than returning the item to you and you will keep the proceeds from the sale consistent with Section 7 of these Terms and Conditions.

It's only matter of time when ebay will shy away from this and will force a return even if you have no return policy like they have done in the past domestically. I have to accept return to maintain the toprated seller status. I rather make little less money but don't want to handle this hassle as I have dealt with it before. Good Luck yo you all...

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

@octa-hex wrote:

You all gotta read before you take shots on others.

https://pages.ebay.com/internationalshippingprogram/seller/terms/

Read 9

• International Returns.

To the extent permitted by applicable law, eBay may choose not to display the returns policy field of your listings to Buyers. eBay may choose to manage any international returns on your behalf. For the avoidance of doubt, if a buyer chooses to return an item that eBay approved for international shipping, eBay may in its sole discretion, choose to intermediate the return to you if your returns policy indicates that you accept returns and will reverse the sale. Alternatively, eBay may choose to liquidate the item rather than returning the item to you and you will keep the proceeds from the sale consistent with Section 7 of these Terms and Conditions.

It's only matter of time when ebay will shy away from this and will force a return even if you have no return policy like they have done in the past domestically. I have to accept return to maintain the toprated seller status. I rather make little less money but don't want to handle this hassle as I have dealt with it before. Good Luck yo you all...

You don't like EIS because of what might happen later?

That's totally your prerogative.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

Yeah, it safe for you as you have a No Return policy.  I can't play with that as I do have return policy. So good luck to you.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

@octa-hex wrote:

Yeah, it safe for you as you have a No Return policy.  I can't play with that as I do have return policy. So good luck to you.

That doesn't  matters with EIS, but hey i'm not trying to talk you in to it.

If you don't like it, you don't like it. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 19 of 19
latest reply