cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication Dept

Can anyone help with a number for the Authentication center in NJ they have had a pair of shoes sitting there for well over a week now. I’ve had shoes that shipped mid week that have already been authenticated. This sure hurts us sellers big time!!! 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Authentication Dept

@rock-obsessions 

I don't believe the authentication centers provide a direct number.  I believe you need to go thru eBay and the best idea is to contact them thru Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These agents are US CS eBay employees and may better serve you and your situation.  Many positive posts with their ability to be helpful.  In the past they were helpful concerning my issue at hand.  Give it a try...it might be worth it.

Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Authentication Dept

eBay’s customer service sucks.. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Authentication Dept

@rock-obsessions 

Yes...lol...we are all aware & it's a daily subject on this forum in multiples.  Try the facebook link I provided you, you might be surprised. Hoping the best for you. 

Have a great weekend!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Authentication Dept

lol… Same to you!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Authentication Dept

Why would it hurt you?  Haven't the shoes already been purchased and the buyer aware of the authentication process?  I thought once it was sent in to eBay after being purchased, once authenticated it gets sent directly to the buyer?  Or did the item not get approved and it's just sitting there to be sent back to you?  Sorry, I'm confused.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply