cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As a seller, trying to accept return, but return address is incorrect

Hey there,

I am hoping someone can help with a return that I am trying to approve as a seller. The return address is incorrect (it is the address that I had at the time of signing up), however all addresses (return/personal/billing/shipping) are listed as the correct address. Is there anyway I can contact someone from eBay to correct this incorrect return address? Little frustrating to not have a direct way to correct this address, especially since it has not been the address listed for some time

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @thestok15-8 . I suggest purchasing a label outside of eBay for this return (try pirateship.com). We can probably help you fix the address issue, but it would most likely apply go-forward, probably not a fix that would apply to an open return request.

1. Are you using the iOS app or the website? There was an issue with the iOS app where it was pulling in old address info. If you're using the app I suggest updating it.

2. You said you confirmed the return address on this page is correct. Was it correct before the return request was open? Is the correct address set as the default? Is the old address still in there but not the default?

3. When you purchase shipping labels, can you verify if your correct return address is showing on the shipping labels?

-----------------

Including some general info below for updating return address:

First go to this page under your account settings and update all relevant address fields. The next time you go to print a label, click on edit next to your ship from address on the right side of the page to make sure the updated address is showing before you purchase the label.

shipfromaddress.png

Don't forget to update the location on your listings. Go to your active listings page in seller hub, select all listings, click the edit button in the menu above your listings. From there you can use the bulk editor to change the ship from zip code on your listings to ensure accurate rates when calculated shipping is used.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You need to change your address in your EBAY profile.   Go to SELLING PREFERENCES, ADDRESSES (change to correct address.   Good luck to you....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply