cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are any N95 legitimate masks for sale here on eBay now?

New, clean, buyable from honest vendors....

I am in New York City.  None here except a cheap looking ripoff paper one sold in a hardware store for $10.00.

Would wear a mask 😷 if I had it.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jewelbiz wrote:

I am in New York City.  None here except a cheap looking ripoff paper one sold in a hardware store for $10.00.

You are asking for a seller to list a BANNED eBay item???? IF you are in NY stay home and if you have to go out stay 6ft from every one else like Cuomo has been telling y'all to do for a week or better now.

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@jewelbiz wrote:

You are asking for a seller to list a BANNED eBay item???? IF you are in NY stay home and if you have to go out stay 6ft from every one else like Cuomo has been telling y'all to do for a week or better now.

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Ok thank you.  I didn’t know the very last word on this item. 
They don’t exist.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

You tube is awash with videos about how to make your own surgical-style masks. They're only about half as effective as real N95's, but they're infinitely more effective than nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJSmNep9Zs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3JiI-XIqEp7teiHN0VaEq-GJhoYH...

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Nobody’s Perfect...

Thank you so much for your generous tip.

That woman is fabulous.  I only wish at my age 75, I had a sewing machine & knew how to sew!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Wrap a scarf around your face and toss it in the wash when you get home. Or cut up an old t-shirt into strips and tie it around your face - use it then toss it.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

That’s a real good idea!  I have lots of rags (my old shabby clothes under the sink) 

I was meaning to use to clean the house!  Can just cut it & tie it over my face & go out tomorrow to the supermarket at 9 A.M. seniorcitizen time!

Bandit style!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thats Doesn't filter out the small particles. At most it will prevent you from spreading the big vapors when u breathe. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply