cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apparently if you don't think you got more than you listed, you can leave a neutral even a negative

and this site won't think it's an unjust feedback.

Good to know.

Unbelievable.

We reviewed your request to remove the feedback from XXXXX. Unfortunately we won’t be able to remove this comment blah blah blah

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Apparently if you don't think you got more than you listed, you can leave a neutral even a negative

That's a neut and it just makes the buyer look a little silly.

Don't worry about it. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Yea I agree with you, its just frustrating that this site allows that kind of stuff. Like he/she thought there would be more items? So how about they contact us and say "Hey seller I thought there would be more items?" Can I return this item? Me, "Sure, we will accept your return!" 

Nope. Nothing. Obviously happy with the item but thought there would be more than what the listing stated or the pictures. He/she got every single piece.

I think its competitors using 2nd accounts to buy and leave stuff like that. Maybe some people are this petty though. Its crazy that this feedback stands like that.

Thanks for your reply nonetheless.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

It says THOUGH there would be more, 😀

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@westchestervillage wrote:

Yea I agree with you, its just frustrating that this site allows that kind of stuff. Like he/she thought there would be more items? So how about they contact us and say "Hey seller I thought there would be more items?" Can I return this item? Me, "Sure, we will accept your return!" 

Nope. Nothing. Obviously happy with the item but thought there would be more than what the listing stated or the pictures. He/she got every single piece.

I think its competitors using 2nd accounts to buy and leave stuff like that. Maybe some people are this petty though. Its crazy that this feedback stands like that.

Thanks for your reply nonetheless.

I have a neut a while back where a buyer asked me to cancel the remote he had purchased. I did so, then 30 days later (after eBay's stupid pestering feedback email) he left a neut that said he had found his remote and canceled the sale.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I agree with @chapeau-noir... don't sweat a (ridiculous) neutral comment. Just keep laughing as you drive to the bank.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

They were probably expecting to receive what was shown in the last photo.

Have a great day.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

He got that! That's the funny part, he got that too. Everything in the pictures.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@westchestervillage wrote:

He got that! That's the funny part, he got that too. Everything in the pictures.

Presumably, the last picture shows all the pieces but your description states, "Various pieces with only the water tower is built the other pieces included as pictured, not sure if its complete." 

If this were my listing, I don't think I'd have shown the picture of the box showing the full set.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Yea, I see your point. We should have said that is the box of the tower, which is the box for the tower. We should have spelled that out in the listing but yea that's just the image the maker put on the box to show how the tower looks in a layout I guess. But yea. If that was it, that is a crazy misunderstanding!

UPDATE: Talked to the buyer, he is agreeing to a revision request. Have to use one of our 5 but its OK. Going to send him a mutually agreed compensation. But that's back to my point, he should have just contact us and we would have settled this immediately if he sent us a message before feedback.

It wasn't the last box he expected, he thought more pieces of the tower were going to be included (that were not pictured) I was like, wow. lol

Gotta spell it all out in more detail next time. Lesson learned too.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply