cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone getting Ebay notes to email on items you just VIEWED but didn't add to watch?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Anyone getting Ebay notes to email on items you just VIEWED but didn't add to watch?

This has happened 3 times since yesterdy afternoon. Price was lowered, going to end et. Not being watched, just viewed?

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Every day. I just delete them...

Have a great day
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Yes, unfortunately. I just direct them to my spam box, along with all the spAmazon spam I get. unamused

I must say, though, that Ebay sends much less email than spAmazon.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Yes, I do.  I can't say I care for them, if interested, they would be in My Watch.

But the watch has not been working well lately, you click on something to watch, but it doesn't get added to your Watch List. 

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Happens all the time. Has been happening for quite a while.  I view to compare price/condition with something I want to sell, and then eBay sends an email asking if I am still interested inthe itemSmiley Happy

I delete them daily.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

Happens all the time. Has been happening for quite a while.  I view to compare price/condition with something I want to sell, and then eBay sends an email asking if I am still interested inthe itemSmiley Happy

I delete them daily.

Thanks, first I have noticed is today. Maybe because I already have something else that overwelms my mailbox they just haven't been getting thru. Watched I can understand, but viewed? I look at lots of listings everday for price comparison also. Hope this is a feature that is a short term TEST.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Yes I've been noticing this too recently.

Very annoying to get unsolicited ads like that. Smiley Mad

I would say shame on you ebay but as we all know, ebay knows no shame. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Yes, I get them all the time and they are very annoying, especially since some of them are my own listings!!

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

@gloryglorygifts

That would really annoy me
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Oh yeah. Always for something I didn't like, too. For some reason eBay doesn't send price updates for actual items I'm watching, lol.
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

@uzumakey wrote:
Oh yeah. Always for something I didn't like, too. For some reason eBay doesn't send price updates for actual items I'm watching, lol.

Just the bell I guess for watched 24 hr. Maybe they think the price was too high and thats why it's not in your watch list. All I can think of why they would do the email thing.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Yes I get them, lots of them.

You should be able to turn them off in your Communications Preferences -> Promotions and Surveys.

I have them turned on because I like to know what type of messages eBay sends out to potential buyers.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Yes n from months ago. Telling me things I was watching, but wasn't really, were about to end. I mean months ago too. Never watched those items, merely clicked on the item
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I get them a lot.  It's creepy.  If you're reading this, Ebay, STOP STALKING ME

Message 15 of 21
latest reply