cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else's sales take a sharp dive down

This week has been the worst in a long time. Has anyone else noticed the sales take a hard dive down? I can't say it is the market because my other pages are doing ok nothing compared to my ebay store. Just curious to see if anyone else is seeing this as well. I know they came out on the top 200 supporting gun control and I am soooooooo hoping that is not what is doing all this. This pays for medication for the month for my son and I have had to put so much time and effort into my store. I know we have had a couple glitches as well this past week but if anyone else has seen it or is feeling the crunch on low sales can you let me know so I don't feel like it is just me. Please don't give me another strike in here for asking a question I have gotten two strikes for mentioning another store I sale on and that is so wrong for infringing on my freedom of speech and I don't like being censored when I have done nothing wrong but ask a question or answered a question. If you want your sellers to ask or say something let us do it please and thank you. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Anyone else's sales take a sharp dive down

It has been abitslower then the past months but nothing out of the ordinary for February March

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you I have seen about a 800 dollar drop for the week kind of drastic. Thank goodness I have back up to keep balanced out I have just been taking them off of here when they sale else where. By the way I am not bashing Ebay just asking a question and I appreciate all and any feedback. I have been with them for 18 years I have seen A LOT. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It does feel slower since the holidays. It has been fluctuating, no sales for a day or two then suddenly some of your top stuff sells. Its very bizarre. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I use to buy a lot on EBay. But things just got too high priced. I now go to other sites to buy. And I can go buy at a local store and not pay that high shipping. There is no such thing as free shipping. Shipping is just figured in the price of the item on free shipping items.  With EBay raising their prices again, I will probably quit selling and buying on here.  Why are they raising their prices? They make millions already. I believe it is just greed. I found some local stores to take my items on consignment and I am doing very good. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I agree with your points. I have other sites that are keeping me afloat.  I like giving free shipping it is a nice deduction on my cost at the end of the year as a seller. Yes a price increase will do them no good I know they did great during the pandemic and everyone ordering from home. Get ready though the government wants to raise up self employment tax as well.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your take on the situation!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply