cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting crazy number of "views"?

I love the number of views on this plain 'ole pair of earrings I have listed.....  On my main selling site I have another pair of common earrings listed with over 1,000 views.  I'm sure that is accurate.  I wish! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Someone could have pinned your item to their Pinterest page, or posted it on some other sort of social media.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just another eBay glitch to add to the many present. It seems also every time I list a new item it instantly gets around 40-50 views, which is downright impossible.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

What I also find interesting is I googled a Brahmin purse I have for sale, and it came up at the top of the page as a "Sears" item.  I added it to the cart at Sears and could have paid for it.  Now how in the world would that sale show up on my eBay account if it went through?  I appreciate the visibility, but it just seems odd to show up at Sears.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Agree with sweet tea.....I've had amazing jumps in views and have sometimes been able to trace it back to someone posting about the item somewhere, a blog post, Pinterest, Facebook....wherever. Never underestimate the power of an item going viral.

Unfortunately, it doesn't necessarily translate into a sale.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply