cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change funding for ebay shipping labels

does anyone know how to change funding for ebay shipping labels. right now i use paypal. i want to change that to debit out of my bank and not go through paypal. i cant find where you specify that on ebay?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, ebay will remember it until it's cancelled.  Go to paypal and click on the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner. Then click payments, click manage payments, then click manage preapproved payments, then cancel  the active approved payment.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You need to go to paypal and in your profile cancel approved payments to ebay shipping. Then when you try to print a label, you will be asked to provide a funding source.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

thank you.  can you just add the funding source the first time and then ebay remembers it?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yes, ebay will remember it until it's cancelled.  Go to paypal and click on the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner. Then click payments, click manage payments, then click manage preapproved payments, then cancel  the active approved payment.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

thanks for your help. i tried this but when i got to the print label and it asked for my funding source a screen popped up and my choices were to pay with my existing paypal account or create a new paypal account with a credit card. this is not what i wanted. i wanted to bypass paypal altogther. it does not seem to allow that.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I don't think you can pay for eBay labels with anything but a through a PayPal account.

You can adjust the PayPal Payment source used once you have a payment authorization in place (or it might let you specify when you set up PayPal as the payment method again)

To change a payment method for a pre-approved automatic payment : https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay

Click on the eBay In Shipping on the left, and change the "Payment Method" on the right side.

(since you already disconnected PayPal from eBay labels you may have to print a label using the default PayPal balance, and the go to PayPal and change it as described above for subsequent eBay label Payments.)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply