cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Notice Huge Drop in Sales? Tell the Truth!!

Used to sell 6-8k a month, now it's 1-2K,  75% drop, very soon I will have to lay off my only employee. Me. I can't afford to keep me if I am not generating any sales and I don't even get paid.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Anyone Notice Huge Drop in Sales? Tell the Truth!!

Yes sales have dropped a lot.  It may be getting worse.  Best regards

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

@mypostingid15 wrote:

Used to sell 6-8k a month, now it's 1-2K,  75% drop, very soon I will have to lay off my only employee. Me. I can't afford to keep me if I am not generating any sales and I don't even get paid.

I'm at 70% down from last year same time.  I hear ya. Thankfully other venues have proven more dependable and reasonable.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Yes I am down alot from last year.  Its actually dead. I have a website also but its a little more busier then ebay is. I added new product move things around and adjusted prices. Honestly I have never seen it like this in years. Lets face it midterm election year.  It is very slow.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@seekme1 wrote:

Yes I am down alot from last year.  Its actually dead. I have a website also but its a little more busier then ebay is. I added new product move things around and adjusted prices. Honestly I have never seen it like this in years. Lets face it midterm election year.  It is very slow.

I was expecting it to pick up again after the mid-term elections.   Since Nov. 15th - I've tanked.  Now that you brought up "mid-term election year" - I looked back at my stats from 2014.  Looks like I was in a similar situation then too.  I'm waiting for 4th quarter to pick up significantly.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I hope you are right that is will pick up. You might get a couple of weeks busy before xmas like I did in the midterms. I have tanked also Nov 15th. This happened to me the last time on midterms and election.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

75% drop since early October. We do $20-30k a month on average and now it's been $200-300 a day in sales. Already let go last person we had dealing with eBay orders. Planning on closing our eBay store on Dec 31st done with this circus the eBay crooks have created.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply