cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to relist ended listings from over 90 days ago? They seem to be purged from the system.

A few months ago, eBay suspended my account (MC099) & ended all of my listings, asking for documentation, which I provided.  My account has been restored following a lengthy appeal, but since those ended listings were so old, they have all been purged from the system and are no longer visible in Seller Hub > Manage Ended Listings.  I spent countless hours writing up the descriptions & uploading photos.  Is there any way to get them back?  😢

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Any way to relist ended listings from over 90 days ago? They seem to be purged from the system.

I also would like to know how to get back a few older listings. Covid has given me some supply chain issues and some items I stock have fallen off and I can't get them back.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Any way to relist ended listings from over 90 days ago? They seem to be purged from the system.

@customsaves wrote:

A few months ago, eBay suspended my account (MC099) & ended all of my listings, asking for documentation, which I provided.  My account has been restored following a lengthy appeal, but since those ended listings were so old, they have all been purged from the system and are no longer visible in Seller Hub > Manage Ended Listings.  I spent countless hours writing up the descriptions & uploading photos.  Is there any way to get them back?  😢

Not that I am aware of.  E-Bay does delete them after 90 days.  Did you have any templates saved or the pictures?

Good luck - with all the category and item specific changes, probably not much different than starting from scratch!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@stormerhobbies wrote:

I also would like to know how to get back a few older listings. Covid has given me some supply chain issues and some items I stock have fallen off and I can't get them back.

Since you had sales history, you can pull the titles from your sold notification e-mails. It's not much, but it's a start. Sometimes when you click on the link in the e-mail you'll find the listing still available to sell similar - not often, but sometimes.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Nope.  I lost hundreds of listings after I downsized my store and didn't use a new trick I learned later on.  I also lost about 2000 photos at the same time.  

If you have the space just grab fifty of the oldest unsold listings and activate them for a day or so then end them again.  The counter should start over on those for another 90 days.

With managed payment the need to do that went away for me now that the Basic store subscription comes with 10,000 free additional collectible category listings each month that just roll over and over and over.  That was the 'magic' of MP that I didn't see coming since I list a whole bunch in collectibles.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply