cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another change to the format

What has happened to the SELL page?  It has gone away.  It used to have a nice heading with the number of items that were bid on and the total of pending sales.  Now it just jumps into another selling format.  Anyway to  get the old selling page back? 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yup. 
Annoyed here too. 
I found a workaround; 
Hover over Listings, Click Active. You're there. 
Still annoyed. 

It reminds me of way back when eBay inserted that new 'ad' page as our landing page before we could even start to get any of the days work done. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

I just went to get my seller hub up and I get this listing page and no where to find my complete seller hub. Some kind of glitch?

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

So ebay is billion dollar company and they can't EVEN run their OWN website correctly without any technical problems.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

If you want to access your listing, try this

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

@vintagecraze50 wrote:

I just went to get my seller hub up and I get this listing page and no where to find my complete seller hub. Some kind of glitch?

@vintagecraze50 

I responded on your thread. Are you looking for the Seller Hub, @fallgold4031? Try this >> Overview - eBay Seller Hub

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

I just checked my seller hub and all is as usual.  I wonder if it's yet another glitch?  In such cases I do the clear the cache thing and reboot.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Yup. 
Annoyed here too. 
I found a workaround; 
Hover over Listings, Click Active. You're there. 
Still annoyed. 

It reminds me of way back when eBay inserted that new 'ad' page as our landing page before we could even start to get any of the days work done. 

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Mine is fine, too.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

you can't access the seller hub. Only way you could access your listing is by copying and pasting this link

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Thanks so much!  Yes, clicking on "LISTINGS" now brings up the page that used to appear when clicking on "SELLING" in the top bar.  Very helpful.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Welcome to Etsy, err the new ebay.  I am also trying to figure it out. 

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I'm here for the same complaint.... err... question.  eBay has changed the radio button to a new landing page of www.ebay.com/sl/prelist/suggest.     

When signed in...... here is the page you seek:

www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Bookmark it in case eBay doesn't reinstate this as the default.  I use Mozilla and have an eBay bookmark on my "new tab" pages. I click that and it takes me to the page I use ALL DAY and EVERY DAY!  The page the "Sell" radio button jumps to is a worthless page for an experienced seller.

Pete

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

I don't know what page you're on........ here is the page I'm getting now.

eBay  .jpg

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Where is the "Hover Over Listings" page you speak of?   Can you put up a screenshot or the like?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Ok, it’s the listing page that has changed. I used to be able to go to sell and it would bring up all my listings and then If I wanted to use sell similar it was right there when I hit the SELL tab. I can get to the seller hub by hovering over MY eBAY TAB.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply