cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After selling, I rec'd a message saying, ebay requested there be a hold on my funds. What do I do?

I have made my first ebay sell it seems like. Buyer seemed very interested and paid instantly! Now, on to the matter at hand, I live paycheck to paycheck, as it is, and always assumed that when the buyer pays shipping that they pay and you ship. I still have a big bill to pay this month. Do I have to come up with $20-$30 shipping costs(it will cost at least that much) as colateral to receive my Paypal money? If this is true, which is cheaper: buying a label from eBay or the post office? 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: After selling, I rec'd a message saying, ebay requested there be a hold on my funds. What do I d

Thank you for help. I do know about FRB and have used it once(had to ship some discs someplace), but the problem this time is that what I am shipping is almost assuredly too big for any FRB that I've ever seen or heard of. It contains 3 consoles, the discs/cases, cords, controllers, etc. I had trouble getting about 25 discs without any cases into a $7 box. Will the large FRB hold the above?
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: After selling, I rec'd a message saying, ebay requested there be a hold on my funds. What do I d

THANKS A LOT, THIS IS MORE HELPFUL THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO NEXT TIME...
Message 17 of 17
latest reply