cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult PC Games

I have some adult PC Games. There is nothing offensive or inappropriate on the box art. It does say adult 18+ in the corner but it just looks like normal manga/anime.

Do I have to list these in the adult section or can I list them as PC Games? I'm titling them as "PC Interactive Anime Manga/Adult Dating Sim"

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Adult PC Games

When in doubt think, 'Better safe than sorry'.  Do the adult, no matter where others list.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Adult PC Games

Think of it this way:  if you list them as PC games, you're offering them to all ages, essentially. If you list them in the adult category, they'll be restricted to adults.

Which kind of person would you rather be? What does your moral compass tell you?

Restricted adult items policy 

Capture.JPG

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Adult PC Games

If it has adult situations and/or language or (heaven forbid) nudity, all it takes is one or two lookers reporting it and you have a policy violation.  'Bots have no sense of humor.  It doesn't matter where others list or anything else - if it offends someone (and it quite probably will) and it is reported, there will be trouble to follow.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 4 of 4
latest reply