cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding profile picture

I would like to add a picture to my Profile.  I have followed the instructions, but, I cannot edit my profile.  It does nothing.  Anybody know how to do this.  I guess if I stay here.  I am just getting back on eBay after 5 years.  Starting to rethink my strategy.  Lots of stuff has changed.  Can't seem to find a positive comment on selling here.  Any suggestions for other selling sites would be greatly appreciated.  For now, I'd like to try.  If someone knows another way to add a pic to your profile, please let me know.  Thanks guys.!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Adding profile picture

@sleepy-moon-snoring 

There are a couple more steps required to add a photo than those that have been explained so far.

After you've clicked on "Edit profile," you need to move your cursor over to where your photo/avatar should be. A little pencil will appear in that space.

Capture.PNG

Then you have to click on the pencil to open the drop down menu to make your selection.

Edit.png

Upload your photo from there.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Adding profile picture

When you go to your profile page, all the way over to the right side you should see a pencil icon with an edit link. https://www.ebay.com/usr/willowsoultreasures

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Adding profile picture

These boards deal mainly with buyers and sellers that have problems and also buyers and sellers that are problems.

Folks don't often show up to say how happy and in love they are with eBay. 

I don't have any beefs with eBay. I do fine here and elsewhere. No matter where you land, know as many of the policies inside and out before you start.

Good luck

Posting ID
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Adding profile picture

Thank you for replying, but, nothing.  It will only let me use “about”.  I recently changed my name and I guess I can’t do anything for 30 days.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Adding profile picture

So you don't see this edit link off to the right @sleepy-moon-snoring?

editprofile.png

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Adding profile picture

@sleepy-moon-snoring 

There are a couple more steps required to add a photo than those that have been explained so far.

After you've clicked on "Edit profile," you need to move your cursor over to where your photo/avatar should be. A little pencil will appear in that space.

Capture.PNG

Then you have to click on the pencil to open the drop down menu to make your selection.

Edit.png

Upload your photo from there.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Adding profile picture

Yeah..!!!   Thank you thank you.!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply