cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Selling page now shows Zero views on all auctions

I never have gotten alot of views, but yesteday morning I had some on all four auctions. One had 8.  Later that day, it had 7. now this morning, all have zero views. anyone else with this problem?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Active Selling page now shows Zero views on all auctions

Yes!! I just seen my page do it this morning..everything 0..they going to owe me a month of store payment back..this is complete **bleep** 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Yes, noticed this morning that all of my listings show 0 views for the past 30 days. Yesterday they all had numbers and it reset to 0 for everything. Not just my account family members just checked and their accounts all show 0 in all the listings 30 day views as well.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Nobody gets to sell while they update.

The servers were doing so awesome with 12 photos they decided to make it 24. Thats why the views reset. 

They decided we don’t get a week of service we paid for. We paid. They turned the sales off with incompetent updates. Do we get a refund? No.

This is why I cannot get employees again. The site cannot stay consistent because of continual asinine updates.

For everything that happens conditions exist such that nothing else could have happened.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

The same thing happened to me. 0 views that had views yesterday. A lot of unusual things with ebay today......

When I tried to view my  ebay auctions, I had to log in and I was logged in to their Canadian site. Then I got an email  that stated "A new device is using your account." Also, when I go to my seller hub and go to the "customize table" link,  I make changes and save them, but they aren't saved when I view the table again.  Can't wait to see what else is messed up. My guess is that they have made some changes and still have a lot of bugs to work out. I just hope my sales aren't affected causing unhappy buyers.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@baydistributionllc wrote:

They decided we don’t get a week of service we paid for. We paid. They turned the sales off with incompetent updates.

Ebay has the ability to turn sales off?  I was not aware of that. Those scoundrels.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Noticed the same thing this morning except all of my listing now show up with 0 views. Yesterday they all had plenty, in fact I was getting offers yesterday.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@inhawaii 

I used to sell A LOT of iPhone 4 cases.  eBay turned off my sales long ago on those items.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@three.kings wrote:

Yes!! I just seen my page do it this morning..everything 0..they going to owe me a month of store payment back..this is complete **bleep** 

Even if eBay was able to go back in time and erased the memory of all the buyers who viewed your but decided not to buy it - why would they owe you money? 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Same here. I listed quite a few items the last couple of days and decided to do a test to see if I upped the promoted item rate would I see more views .... Instead I see zero views... Ebay get your act together.  Couldn't you have waited until after the first of the year to make some of the anti seller changes from this last update and beyond?   

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Ending a listing - i heard of.

Suspending your account - i heard of.

Turning off your sales - i never heard of that.

I'm sorry if my ignorance is troubling to you.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

If course, it IS possible that there are/were views and the system just didn't record them.

Especially since all the old views disappeared, too.

Call me an optimist!

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Why wouldn't they..please 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

This has to be the answer. I have the same "no views" problem but I had a sale this morning. Unless buyers have found a way to shop without viewing the item, it's obvious the views are still happening even if the database that tracks views is borked.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@dapper921 wrote:

I never have gotten alot of views, but yesteday morning I had some on all four auctions. One had 8.  Later that day, it had 7. now this morning, all have zero views. anyone else with this problem?

Hey @dapper921There is a known sitewide issue where all items are showing zero views. If any seller is running into this issue they can reach out to customer support here and have their account added to the open ticket. Just let them know that your account is experiencing ALERT14269. We also have our tech board updated with the latest tickets here. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 15 of 16
latest reply