cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A seller blocked me,will it tell me if i can't message them?

There's this sesshomaru body pillow I really want to buy and I wanted to ask the individual if it was just the country I live in or if I did something wrong that made them block me. so I could figure out why I'm not allowed to buy it.

Will it tell me if I'm not allowed to send him a message?

Side question will you get a bad rating if you save too many things for later?

Thank you all for your help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A seller blocked me,will it tell me if i can't message them?

I don't think you would know you are blocked unless the seller told you but if you tried to buy you would receive a message that states, "This seller is not accepting bids from you" or something similar.

Sellers can set up blocks, for instance;

"You (a seller) can also choose to block buyers based on certain criteria. For example, buyers living in a country you don't ship to, or buyers with unpaid items cases."

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/working-buyers/buyer-blacklist?id=4082

You can see what country restrictions the seller may have in their shipping details.

-------------
Posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@davis_dorot 

Side question will you get a bad rating if you save too many things for later?

If you mean moving items from your cart to your "Saved for Later" list, then no.

You can save up to one hundred items that way. If you reach one hundred, you will not be able to save any more until you delete some first.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi I just got a code 0038 and it says im unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. I made 2 purchases from him in the past 6 months. He said logistics doesn't want to ship to parts of the US? Never heard that before? I think it **bleep**? Why would they do this? Or do you think it's true? Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply