cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A gentle request to Sellers regarding availability, and scents on items.

It may be that eBay charges Sellers for taking a break, as through the holidays.  Or, it would be very helpful if a note could be added to the Seller name saying as much.  (That shouldn't cost, but I do not know).

Also, I take up a lot of Seller time asking if an item has any perfumed scent to it, as one gets from perfumes, scented laundry products, plug-in air fresheners, etc.  Noting "Smoke free home" is handy, but those other products stay with the items, obviously more with fabrics.  And, if someone uses scented products, they cause the user to lose their ability to smell that kind of odor because they are neurotoxins.  In addition, the volatiles in that kind of product attach to whatever else comes into contact with them.

So.  Just the two gentle requests.  Thank you for considering.  (I won't watch for responses).  May all have a fine new year.  I could not have managed through the holidays without you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

''So.  Just the two gentle requests.  Thank you for considering.  (I won't watch for responses).  May all have a fine new year.  I could not have managed through the holidays without you''

I would reply, but not much point, 😂 you have a great 2024 as well.
I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@maxi314 

Ok...Happy Holidays. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply