cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

93 views, 5 watching for nice pre-owned faux leather women's vest... what am I doing wrong?

Is there an obvious error in my listing that I've gone "snowblind" to?  Or are the fish just not biting much any more for pre-owned clothing?  I'm a small operation, but I'm not selling ANYTHING lately.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

93 views, 5 watching for nice pre-owned faux leather women's vest... what am I doing wrong?

If you are referring to the Montana Co vest - there are 25 other vests of that brand currently listed and only one has sold in the past 90 days.  It could be that your watchers are other sellers trying to sell a Montana Co vest. 

I have a Longaberger sweatshirt that I have listed several times.  Each time it gets over 300 views and several watchers, but has never sold.   

I've never found a correlation between views or watchers and sales. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you could get a better background for your photos, that might help.

Don't have someone wear the item in the photos though.

Everything else looks fine to me.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you are referring to the Montana Co vest - there are 25 other vests of that brand currently listed and only one has sold in the past 90 days.  It could be that your watchers are other sellers trying to sell a Montana Co vest. 

I have a Longaberger sweatshirt that I have listed several times.  Each time it gets over 300 views and several watchers, but has never sold.   

I've never found a correlation between views or watchers and sales. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the help!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Since you are in NM and I am in MS the shipping shows up at over $12. If I were buying I would want to pay for a flat rate envelope shipping cost. I would give that option along with your Priority option.

I know that this won't sit well with some who don't like shipping terms dictated by the buyer but since you asked I thought I would let you know. I love the vest and would absolutely buy it if I were in the market for it. 

Really cute stuff, you have.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If I were thinking of buying your vest I would be confused by your return policy detail:  Returns are easy when item is not as described.

What does that mean?  You offer a 30 day return policy, but that statement would make me think if I decided to use it, that it would be difficult.   I've never returned anything, but that might make me skip your listing. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply