cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

35 cent insertion fee? How about the fillings from out teeth too? Our first borns?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: 35 cent insertion fee? How about the fillings from out teeth too? Our first borns?

Type faster pingpong...l can't stop laughing now!!...or whatever...
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Re: 35 cent insertion fee? How about the fillings from out teeth too? Our first borns?

If you don't have a Store, your first 50 listings are free.

You can increase the number of free listings by adding other sites. (You can list another 50 items on eBay Canada and 20 more on eBayUK for free.)

After the first 50, you pay for each listing.

If you do have a Store,your fees are based on the level of the Store divided by the number of listings you make each month.

For example, for $19.95 a month you can have up to 250 listings at no extra charge.

Use 100 of those listings and each costs 20 cents. Use all 250 and each costs 12 cents.

TANSTAAFL.

And your 251st listing will cost you 20 cents.

https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/selling/ebay-stores.html#packages-pricing

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

This sure beats paying 4 thousand dollars a year for booth spaces in antique malls.

fwiw,

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pingpong517 wrote:

too many don't bother to know anything....and then get mad after the fact....

like this original person's post... 

Like the active sellers who come here appalled that eBay has "just started" charging a FVF on shipping because they never bothered to look at the fees or their invoice before now

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@pingpong517 wrote:

too many don't bother to know anything....and then get mad after the fact....

like this original person's post... 

Like the active sellers who come here appalled that eBay has "just started" charging a FVF on shipping because they never bothered to look at the fees or their invoice before now

exactly....amen

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

I cannot believe all the people who expect something for free

I believe it. Think "free shipping" and "free returns"  buyers expect it , idustry standard don't ya know.  I do realize you are speaking of free listings...but why not?  ebay promotes FREE everywhere else on the site ad nausem. 

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Most peeps know that free shipping and free returns are paid for in the product price

Message 22 of 22
latest reply