cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 promoted listing credit

So, I have $30 burning a hole in my pocket, with nothing to apply it to, since it's limited to multiple quantity listings.

Any suggestions? Trade it for a player to be named later? 

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: $30 promoted listing credit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @thatsallfolks - Stay tuned for updates to Promoted Listings and the ability to use them for single quantity/OOAK items! 

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Think all of us who sell ooak have been staying tuned since the 2017 Spring Seller announcement.
and even more now that they sent us our credit we can't yet use 

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @thatsallfolks - Stay tuned for updates to Promoted Listings and the ability to use them for single quantity/OOAK items! 

Thanks, I'll do that.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I went to click on the 30 credit link in the email ebay sends and it says "This link has expired. Please contact sender of this email"???

Anyone?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

You don’t have to click a link to get the credit.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@veracity99

In Seller Hub under Overview, scroll down to SELLING TOOLS.  Under Selling Toools, selected PROMOTED LISTINGS.  When it brings you to the next page, select the button near the bottom right that says CREATE A NEW CAMPAIGN.

“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent” ― Madeleine K. Albright

Great! 45.8% down over the same time last year with 2x+ items listed. Are you impressed? I'm certainly not!
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Thanks. Should have said from android. My comp kicked the bucket and I just got around to getting a new one. Just moved cross country last month and had to unpack a house full of stuff into an appartment solo cause the boy went to train.

Been a fun month... Bonus, I found a bunch of stuff still in the box my boyfriend never got around to using 😉 

Too bad treadmills are dificult to ship.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

No but living with a sociopath complicates things. But I am able to walk and chew gum at the same time so there's hope. Thanks though
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@veracity99 wrote:

Thanks. Should have said from android. My comp kicked the bucket and I just got around to getting a new one. Just moved cross country last month and had to unpack a house full of stuff into an appartment solo cause the boy went to train.

Been a fun month... Bonus, I found a bunch of stuff still in the box my boyfriend never got around to using 😉 

Too bad treadmills are dificult to ship.

Congrats on your move and on the nice items you found.  Now, for that treadmill...

Can't help with anything from an Android.  Still using a "dumb" phone here.  I'm old.  🙂

“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent” ― Madeleine K. Albright

Great! 45.8% down over the same time last year with 2x+ items listed. Are you impressed? I'm certainly not!
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I know that but from a cell phone its the only way you can. I cant get the classic site on my cell. If you read my question again you'll see Im not asking how to get the credit. Saddens me that people are so quik to jump on someone who seems like their new. Id expect sellers to be a little more understanding and not so rude.
Have a great Sunday
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@veracity99 wrote:
I know that but from a cell phone its the only way you can. I cant get the classic site on my cell. If you read my question again you'll see Im not asking how to get the credit. Saddens me that people are so quik to jump on someone who seems like their new. Id expect sellers to be a little more understanding and not so rude.
Have a great Sunday

Wow. If you thought my one-sentence attempt to help you was rude and “jumping on you”, maybe you need to adjust the sensitivity meter.

You have a nice day too.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Veracity99 seems to pop up everywhere (I think she/he/it is what could be termed ‘rent-a-mouth). Just ignore and the creature might (hopefully) run out of hot air🤣😂

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Nine month old  thread...arisen from the dead...

I could say so much...

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Are TRS still getting the $30 per qtr promoted listing credit?
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply