cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 or less feedbacks

Hi, I have my sellers prefence set at (cant bid with 3 or less feedbacks) and yet I have 10 bids on an item with  0,1 and 3 feedbacks bids,Iv had this set for years and just checke and its the same,whats going on.

anything will be helpful,thank you

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: 3 or less feedbacks

Well technically they still could have negative 3, just not from buying. I agree the setting is out of date though. I still will never understand wanting to block new buyers. I came back to eBay after I was canceled for no feedback. So many others will not, especially now that there are many, many more options than eBay.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

I'm sorry but I'm afraid you are mistaken as blocking low feedback buyers has never been possible.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@sewteck wrote:
Buyers requirements
Block buyers who
Have received 2unpaid items strikes within 12 months
Have a primary shipping address in a location I don't ship to
((( Have a feedback score of -3 or lower )))

O but they do have it

No, they don't.  You are confusing strikes with feedback~they aren't the same thing.  The -3 feedback block is virtually useless since Ebay did away with negs for buyers ten years ago~the only one that would block would be a new seller who had -3.  All buyers have 100% feedback, since they can't get negs.  If a seller posts a negative comment in the positive format, it is a policy violation for the seller and the buyer can get the comment removed.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

It's ironic.  Ebay is splashing new commercials out there, in competition with other sites, to bring new buyers to Ebay.  Sellers are complaining about no sales; but some want to block low feedback buyers.  That is not going to benefit anyone with more sales.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@sewteck wrote:
Buyers requirements
Block buyers who

The ONLY person that would block is a 0 feedback Seller who had 3 Negative FB's and no positive feedbacks and was trying to bid on your item - With that kind of seller protection who has anything to worry about?

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

@sewteck wrote:
Buyers requirements
Block buyers who

The ONLY thing that would block is a bid from a New Seller who got 3 Negative FB's from Buyers and no positive feedbacks from anyone - With that kind of seller protection who has anything to worry about?

Message 21 of 21
latest reply