cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Fixed-price promo - 30-day or Good Til Cancelled duration

So have they back-tracked on the duration?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: 100 Fixed-price promo - 30-day or Good Til Cancelled duration

No - they haven't backtracked - they are obviously using old promos -  updating the dates but forgot to take the 30 days out of the memo. Others have already tried to list and it only allows GTC.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The promo text is generic, without dates.  Clearly an obsolete template.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Wow, isn't this what we've come to expect from ebay?  An old reusable promo offer with no adjustments made. This after 1,000's of us have expressed our dislike for the GTC ruling.  So title of this newest promo teases us into thinking gosh, maybe they changed the law & we CAN list 30 day items. Haha on us!  Wowsers, are there any live people working at ebay? Do they play cards,ping pong, sleep in pods, bike in the halls???? Meaning, too busy playing to do actual work on the newest promo so it doesn't trick sellers? Come on. If this was screw up #12 or 33 it might still be funny. Not any longer. Honestly, why do we even get our hopes up. Sad.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

on the newest promo so it doesn't trick sellers?

I am sure it is, as they often say, "working as intended". 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The offer reminds me of facebook, where you click on a link and then realize it's a scam or phishing!  I was so excited to see the 30 day listing included, that I immediately accepted it as I was contemplating what to buy once I start making some money again!  Just remember, ebay, that we may be small time sellers but if we aren't making money, you aren't either and a whole slew of small time sellers not making sales do add up at the end of the day!  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply