cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 cap on FVF promo. Has anyone used this successfully?

Last time I got this I sold something for over $100 but never got the fee cap. It says list by 9/12. How does the allotment of 5 work? The number didn't change when I listed last time, then disappeared at the end date - and no discount. Anyone had this promo work?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Red.

I got that promo too, but I seldom sell anything

worth that much so I haven't used it.

I hope somebody can answer your question.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@rednarlenes wrote:

Last time I got this I sold something for over $100 but never got the fee cap. It says list by 9/12. How does the allotment of 5 work? The number didn't change when I listed last time, then disappeared at the end date - and no discount. Anyone had this promo work?  

i have always gotten the caps or % on FVF

the last time i got such promo, it was barely an extra 10% on FVF.

it was by a certain date for 5 items listed or something like that.

but got it on all sold items that qualified.

read the fine prints.

something "must" have not worked out with the listings that you thought qualified.

then again does not matter to me.

i accept every promo (except for the "hot" item promos... never have any that Ebay considers hot).

if some of my listings qualify then great and a happy surprise when i look at my invoice.

if not , it doesn't hurt me.

letoulousain
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've used similar promos in the past and they worked.    I didn't see the counter decrement or discount applied in my seller activity until the end of the month.   So, until I got my invoice, I thought it wasn't working.

I have seen one of those promos where the discount on FVF was given as a credit on the following months invoice.   

You gotta read the fine print!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply