cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The last straw

I took half my stuff over to fb marketplace. Today made the decision easy to quit altogether. They'll probably take this down for telling the truth or suspend me but I don't care anymore. A buyer received a package on 2/1. On 3/8 I get a message saying the item arrived damaged what can you do for me? 5 WEEKS AFTERWARDS YOU CLAIM DAMAGE???!!! What does a buyer after the 30 days has expired want from me? They want money. As a top rated seller you know the tricks n even though they're useless to Ebay, I take photos before, during, n after wrapping. I show the photos of it being wrapped perfectly in tact n say here's how it left. Nice try though. They get nothing. After that there's only 1 thing left to do for spite, leave negative feedback. So after selling 5,000 packages there it is staring at me. It's clear what the buyer tries to do here so I make the call. That dept is not taking calls (do they ever) n I'll send over an email. After showing and explaining all this I ask do I have anything to worry about? No you don't I'm told. I said well I don't believe you n we'll see. Well I'm never disappointed as they comeback today with the that's how people Express themselves office memo n won't be taken down. Well I'm not looking at for a year, so I quit! After 5 weeks, they broke it n decided to take me down too. A disgusting act supported by Ebay. I love the 'we'll look at this extensively' line where all u need is 2 eyes and a brain to see what this person tried to do. Well they aren't getting money from me but they cost me reputation. Not only do I have to look at it for a year, so do buyers. Sry, not happening. You can keep it. No More! You can do nothing right as a seller,  period. 5 weeks after delivery, sends me a message claiming damage. It's laughable. Except I'm not really laughing am I. Well Ebay that was it. Another site will get it right. You're not invincible. You can take this down now because I'm the seller n got hosed. We always do. You lost a good person today n I know you could care less, but there's thousands more that are fed up as well n are just waiting for their final straw. Well mine was today. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)