Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Should I Ask This Buyer Nicely to Remove His Feedback??

Hi all, I'm torn on this one. I can't tell if this buyer is being a dick and punishing me or actually thought he was being helpful in his feedback. He is one of those types. You know, the ones who are trouble from the beginning. I accepted an offer f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I tell a buyer I am selling on another platform?

Me, seller, and a prospective buyer we’re unable to come to a deal because of eBay’s fee and shipping costs, but they told me they live nearby and asked if I was on Facebook market place. Can I tell the buyer that I am selling on Craigslist? I got in...

Handling fees

What is an acceptable handling fee? Is $1 acceptable? I figure for a box and bubble wrap that would ok. Thoughts.

Promoted Listings fee added 7 minutes after sale info provided, sellers should be aware of this...

9/12/2023 I know this probably won't be all that surprising to veteran eBay sellers but did you know eBay is tacking on promoted listings fees several minutes after a sale shows otherwise in your eBay Seller Hub including the order details? I always ...

Item arrived after refund issued.

Buyer made a purchase that they got refunded for it not arriving. I appealed and won and have been refunded. The item showed up today, how can they pay eBay back?

eBay makes it hard to buy and sell

So I got a question about my listing of some appetizer plates. Potential buyer wanted to know the size. I answered them pleasantly although the diameter was in the Item Specifics and the Description. They thanked me. A few minutes later, they wrote a...

Just received an order that appears to be a duplicate of an order that was cancelled two months ago.

Anyone else received a phantom order? Just received an order that is an exact duplicate of an order that was cancelled in February. Duplicate order was received by my order processing system (Odoo) and does not show up on the Orders Awaiting Shipment...

AOL dial-up was faster

Are we back in the stone age? Come-on eBay, you have money to add servers.

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Im a little confused

I know this won’t change a thing but I’m just trying to see EBAY rational. buyer pays for item payment goes into pending for two days. I get it takes a second for the money to transfer . Except that I get emails about using that pending money and buy...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors