cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about an automated Item Not Received reply?

Occasionnally I receive INR.  Every time it shows delivered.  I have to upload my tracking - even though I purchase ebay labels and ebay KNOWS that the item is delivered.  I then can call ebay and have it closed. 

It would be nice that when someone opens that - ebay automatically replies the tracking and the fact it shows delivered right into the case.

And then I can decide, with a click of a button, to close the case or help the buyer out without involving ebay at all.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How about an automated Item Not Received reply?

@almlg wrote:

Occasionnally I receive INR.  Every time it shows delivered.  I have to upload my tracking - even though I purchase ebay labels and ebay KNOWS that the item is delivered.  I then can call ebay and have it closed. 

It would be nice that when someone opens that - ebay automatically replies the tracking and the fact it shows delivered right into the case.

And then I can decide, with a click of a button, to close the case or help the buyer out without involving ebay at all.

@almlg

Thank you for your note.  Great idea. We will pass it on to your teams and consider it for future update.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply