cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error uploading a CSV catalog

loading my CSV catalog does not work

hello I downloaded template to add products from CSV file,
so I filled this CSV file with the same information from the tutorials I watch on YouTube, then I saved it as CSV then I loaded it into My eBay but at this point I get an error message of from eBay, could you explain to me the different reasons why there could be an error message at this stage?

THANKS

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

We'd need to know the exact error message to help.  Generally it's something in your headers or just a bad line somewhere, and can definitely be difficult to troubleshoot (I did this back when it was called File Exchange, but haven't in a while, but I remember it being very picky).

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Good morning

I fill out my CSV yes I load it into eBay and eBay generates an error report for me

so I make the corrections but the problem is that when I load my CSV again then ebay manages a new error report for me it tells me that there are errors totally different from the first ones that I corrected

and it's like that all the time

but the problem is that in this error report eBay does not tell me how I can correct the errors

through perseverance I still managed to create my product catalog, I would like to sell jewelry,

Could I show you the final result so you can tell me what you think?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply