cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Broken For Weeks, Afraid To List

For weeks now an after many calls to CS, eBay is still not working right and All I keep getting told is that they know and they are working on it.

I am very happy that eBay gives me 250 free listings a month, but the Seller Hub doesn't know how many I use and even though I have listed 110 items, it says I listed "3" and does that mean I was charged listing fees for 107?

One item I sold to Canada and shipped through eBay shipping keeps saying I need to ship it.  Tracking even shows its progress, but still, the claim I have to still ship it.  There is no Mark Shipped on my drop down list even though the CS rep says it is on his and he is NOT ALLOWED to change it.  Another computer Does have the Mark Shipped choice, but IT DOES NOT WORK.

Also, I am told that for weeks, many buyers cannot leave feedback, I have not received any in a long time, weeks.

All the CR reps say the same thing, they know about it and it will be fixed soon by their Techs, but as weeks go by it gets harder to believe anyone is doing anything .

"MAYBE" if eBay cared more about the site working than they do constant endless meaningless changes they could keep it working.

I was going to list auctions last night, but I just can't the site right now.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay Broken For Weeks, Afraid To List

@etvideo1ataol 

>I am very happy that eBay gives me 250 free listings a month, but the Seller Hub doesn't know how many I use

It's always a good idea to keep close track of how many free listings you have available for the current month. Go here,

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

and scroll to the bottom of the page to check how many free listings you have left. HTH.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay Broken For Weeks, Afraid To List

I have been there, go there every day.  As I said, I listed 110 and it says I listed 3 because it is broken.  Did the same thing in July.  Been doing it for weeks.

eBay says they know and that they are working on it.

Meanwhile, CS says they don't know how many I have.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply