cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Lifetime Sales Data?

So I check my lifetime sales data at the end of every year and I have noticed it is missing.  Is there a way to suggest they bring it back?  If so, post a link to a page to give the feedback and make sure if you are reading this to go leave that feedback!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@prdicestores wrote:

So I check my lifetime sales data at the end of every year and I have noticed it is missing.  Is there a way to suggest they bring it back?  If so, post a link to a page to give the feedback and make sure if you are reading this to go leave that feedback!

It’s called Reports you can adjust the date range there and download it as a PDF or CSV (whatever that is) 

You’ll find it under the Payments tab 

Click here for new report.

As for sending suggestions to eBay here’s a link to that policy. 

Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

That new Report function is nice but it only goes back to January 2020 so would not give you a Lifetime amount like we used to have show up for us. I started selling in 1999 so it was sort of nice to see the total I had sold since my beginning here.

Did they actually do away with that lifetime total or just move it to somewhere else that we can't find? LOL

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@readabouthorses 

@prdicestores 

eBay keeps a lifetime record of data. That archived data is returned as a webpage table. That data can be copied (select all) from the webpage table to a spreadsheet for manipulation. To request a copy, go to:

https://www.sarweb.ebay.com/sar

Or follow the path in the image below.

Avatar at top left of eBay home page > account settings > Request your eBay data

Account - Private DataAccount - Private Data

Don't ask for more than you need, so set the time frame and then select or deselect items for your report.

eBay will email a download link a week later (and you will be prevented from making another request within that same timeframe).

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the information. I saw that but just figured it would give me yet another messy spreadsheet when I open it up in the spreadsheet in Open Office like I get when I open the Transaction Reports.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply