cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my stores categories?

All 3 of my stores no longer display all the categories that I had set up. All I see is 'Category', and 'All'(both not clickable). Is this something permanent or a server glitch?

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

You can please add my account too.  Thank you!

Message 16 of 39
latest reply

My account too please.  Thank you!

Message 17 of 39
latest reply

@lvnvdolls wrote:

You can please add my account too.  Thank you!

@Anonymous 

Message 18 of 39
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @popch3@myhomeschooldelights@spread-the-luv-greetings!@mr_lincoln,

Thanks for the updates.

It looks like since my last reply this has been escalated to our technicians as a site issue. The cause is still being investigated right now, so I don't know a timeframe for a fix at this point, but I have sent all of your accounts over to make sure they're addressed.

I apologize for the inconvenience this causes in the mean time.

Thanks @Anonymous  I appreciate that ... my concern is that here it is Friday early evening on the East Coast and this is a significant sales killing glitch and the weekend is upon us ... is there a 24/7 tech issue team that works after regular business hours or could this issue stand over the weekend?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 19 of 39
latest reply

Please add me to the list too... 

https://www.ebay.com/str/scrybe

Thank you

Message 20 of 39
latest reply

Hello, I tried this since my categories went missing on 8/5/21 too and it didn't work. I called eBay and they said it is a known glitch in our particular store type, which is Premium. I am not sure what is true but they said that their is no date available as to when this will be fixed and said to try back in 24 to 48 hours. Not very helpful.

Message 21 of 39
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @popch3@myhomeschooldelights@spread-the-luv-greetings!@mr_lincoln,

Thanks for the updates.

It looks like since my last reply this has been escalated to our technicians as a site issue. The cause is still being investigated right now, so I don't know a timeframe for a fix at this point, but I have sent all of your accounts over to make sure they're addressed.

I apologize for the inconvenience this causes in the mean time.

@Anonymous  - given the large number of reports here in the community and your acknowledgement this has been escalated as a site issue, may I suggest updating the eBay system status page to reflect this?

This is an issue which could absolutely be affecting Buying & Selling - a service disruption notice would seem to be warranted.

Message 22 of 39
latest reply

@sjb-associates wrote:

Hello, I tried this since my categories went missing on 8/5/21 too and it didn't work. I called eBay and they said it is a known glitch in our particular store type, which is Premium. I am not sure what is true but they said that their is no date available as to when this will be fixed and said to try back in 24 to 48 hours. Not very helpful.

Mine is a basic store so appears to be ALL stores.

-Lotz

Message 23 of 39
latest reply

I just discovered this issue in my ebay store Really Old Records.  The side menu where I had them located now looks the same as the side menu on a typical eBay Search page.  They are just gone. Help!

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store

http://www.amazon.com/shops/reallyoldrecords

http://www.myspace.com/reallyoldrecords
Message 24 of 39
latest reply

Well ... the weekend is here, eBay went home until Monday mid-day here in the east ... no chance this glitch will be fixed in the next hour or two ... I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

Regards,
Message 25 of 39
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @popch3 @mr_lincoln @rwade1947 @lotzofuniquegoodies @lvnvdolls @myhomeschooldelights @spread-the-luv-greetings! @sjb-associates @kayleighbugbooks,

When viewing your stores today, I am showing that all store categories are present again. Would you mind checking on your side, and let me know if it's still an issue?

Thank you all for your patience while we work on this, I know this is important to your businesses!

Message 26 of 39
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @valueaddedresource,

Thanks for posting.

Assuming it's not corrected, as it looks like it may be, I'm happy to make that recommendation.

Thanks for the feedback!

Message 27 of 39
latest reply

@Anonymous   My Store Categories are there ... thank you for the follow up ...

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 28 of 39
latest reply

Yes, I noticed that they came back yesterday...thanks!

Message 29 of 39
latest reply

@Anonymous 

Yep - all good here now.  Thank you SO much for getting this expedited, John.  We all really appreciate it.

Message 30 of 39
latest reply