cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Can I do

Just to bring you up to date and warn you to be aware of some really poor eBay policies.  I am a 20 year eBay seller and have always had 98 to 100% feedback, always “behave’ with my buyers of whom I probably have 10 to 12,000 and4400 positive feedback. I have always listed with Turbo Lister but, because it is being phased out, began using the new seller hub to list and relist. The Seller Hub, seems to have some weaknesses, one of which seems to be sending a sold item into the unsolds so that when you bulk relist, the sold item gets listed again. So, for the 1st time in these 20 years, I have fallen to substandard by .16. They also notified me that if they were to rate me now,  I’d be above standard.  eBay then starts sending notices telling me they are going to hold payments until the item is delivered (what this has to do with out of stock?). That they may increase my sellers fees and, what they did not tell  me. . .  I had to find out by accident. . . They closed my store until I get back above standard.

I have called numerous times but, as always, eBay remains the autocratic ebay they are.  They refuse to accept I have the problem with their app but when I have called in that their promotions app is failing to show the promotion I listed so that I am giving away discounts without the benefit of having advertised them. There is no way the allow us to penalize them for this kind of upset and loss they cause us.  eBay is a one-way street; they always right=>We always wrong.

With my store now closed, my sales have dropped off, it will be a month until my store reopens. . . even though I am paying the rent for it. . . Fortunately I can move the balance of my sales to reverb.com, the listings are free and the seller fees are the same or lower. Equally important, they respect their sellers and support them in every way possible. I am hoping that eBay learns from this very-competitive-to-eBay organization.

If anyone has had a similar problem, or has an answer to this one, I’d appreciate hearing.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0