cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What 3rd party image hosting service do you use for Ebay?

Still not not possible to upload a CSV file with links to images and have the images hosted by ebay. Whether file upload, file exchange  or the Ebay MIP Merchant Integration Platform, images must be self-hosted. 

We pay essentially the same money for Ebay services whether I use CSV or manually list items using the form and upload the images using the form.  The CSV upload process to ebay feels a bit outdated.

I know there are 3rd party ebay listing tools like inkfrog etc, but I am not interested mainly because the cheap ones like inkfrog suck and the better ones do cost money and it adds up particularly now during slow time it all starts hurting quickly subscription here and there plus ebay store subscription and so on.

I am looking to use CSV upload but can not figure out what I am going to do about image hosting.

If you use 3rd party storage, what do you use?  (Please only respond if you use 3rd party service, do not respond like: "I only use Ebay hosting", because AFAIK that's not what gona work for CSV).

I am looking at Amazon S3 and Cloudinary. Seems Cloudinary has better pricing (the free tier is more generous than Amazon's) and it is not as complicated to understand and setup as Amazon S3. 

There are even more generous alternatives but I am looking at the ones that allow me to use automation tools like Zapier and Integromat to load the images and get links so that I include the links in my CSV file.

Dropbox/GoogleDrive/Box/OneDrive will not work, my guess is right?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What 3rd party image hosting service do you use for Ebay?

I ended up with Cloudinary.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply