cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to 'see' ALL your listings(active, unsold, and drafts) in one place?

Is there a way to 'see' ALL your listings(active, unsold, and drafts) in one place?

I think that maybe, eBay has a software 'glitch'....I've noticed some duplication of listings in active and unsold, and drafts. In the ones that I've noticed, I cancelled one of the dupe listings.

How can I check if any of my active listings are duplicated in unsold, or drafts, without having to check every single listing(250 active, 749 unsold, and 146 drafts). Is there one place where I can see ALL my listings(active, unsold, and drafts) in alphabetical order? Then I could just scroll through all of them and easily see the dupes.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I know of different ways to sort them, but I don't think 'alphabetically' is one of them. Sorry...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You can sort your listing alphabetically(Title) in 'Seller Hub' for Active and Unsold, and drafts. I'm looking for  way to merge ALL my listings(active, unsold, and drafts) into ONE area, then sort by title.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

What you’re wanting to do isn’t possible. Active , sold and drafts each have their own page they can’t be merged. Sorry. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I sorta thought that might be the case. I'll just continue to scroll through my active listings each month and delete any dupes I find. Just curious...is there a limit on the number of listings one can have in 'unsold', and 'drafts'. I'm aware of the 90 day limit for unsold, and the 75 day limit for drafts...I'm curious if there's a limit on the NUMBER of listings for each...unsold and drafts. 

Thanks! 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have read "drafts"..... 5000. Not going to dig to see, but I think it states there where it tells you about drafts.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the fast response. I research it and post back.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply