cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchers offer ; not able to select / deselect items - Send automated offers ??

Since a few days I created 3 buyer groups to have eBay send automated offers to interested buyers. The so called "watchers offer". The amount of possible offers to look into dropped down, so let's say 60 left on a dayly bases to check.

Now the issue; when I select 20 from that list to make an offer; it takes all 60! and makes that offer. De-selecting with the "bin" in the 2nd field still gives the same; it sends offers to all 60. 

This NEVER happened before I implemented using the "Send automated offers" option. 

Why does this happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The largest store on watch movement parts, crowns, straps, bands and much, much more!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Watchers offer ; not able to select / deselect items - Send automated offers ??

Found the issue: with a request to @ebay to make the blue buttons in the screenshot either different or functioning identical.

tempsnip.png

On each page under Seller hub | Listings, you will see the orange circeled header. The blue button Send Offers and the one that I yellow circelled, function differently!

Let me explain; when I select 30 items out of the 41 one I can do a watchers offer on; the "yellow" button leads me to the next page with the 30 items as selected, where I can set a percentage etc.

BUT; when I select the 30 and go to the orange circelled Send Offer Button; it goes to all 41 listings! Off course I can deselect there as well, but it's a pain when there are certain products I do not send Watchers Offers on. 

When I do this on a mobile device when I'm on the road, it's even worse to see which blue button to use...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The largest store on watch movement parts, crowns, straps, bands and much, much more!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply