cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

-Turbo Lister Update-

We have received some reports regarding Turbo Lister giving an error message when users are trying to add or revise their images.

Error: Failed to submit images.

FAQ

Q:  I just tried to add an image to a listing I listed through Turbo Lister, and now I’m getting an error message saying “Failed to submit images”. What do I need to do?

A:  To fix, either update to the latest version of Turbo Lister, or end the listing and relist listing. New images can be added to the ended listing(s) before uploading/relisting the listing within the Turbo Lister "Waiting to Upload" tab.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to post your comments on this Community Board thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

**If you feel that a phone call would better help resolve your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. To call us, click on the "Help & Contact" link found at the top of most eBay pages.  Click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page.  Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Selling basics' -> 'Selling tools for high-volume sellers' top for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click on the support option you would like. If contacting us by phone support, please ask for the Advanced Apps team to assist you with your eBay listing tools concern. Our business hours are 8am - 6pm Mountain Time.**

Note: This post has been edited to update the error message that is displayed as it was originally stated incorrectly. Additionally, this issue is still under investigation and we are working on a fix.

Message 1 of 109
latest reply
108 REPLIES 108

Re: Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

@kaze_korner - Thank you for reporting your issue with updating Turbo Lister on this Community Board thread.

I'm sorry to say that my team that handles Turbo Lister concerns doesn't have a direct line.

If your Turbo Lister is shutting down when installing updates, you'll having issues with the older version.

Please try this.

1. Run the "Tools > Check for Program Updates".

2. If you are presented with 2 updates. Please only install the "Application Updates" first. Uncheck the "Data Updates". Install that. **Program should restart afterwards.**

3.  Once the program re-opens, please install the rest of the updates by going to "Tools > Check for Program Updates" again.

Once you are up to date, you should be on version 9.924.101.0.

Any listings that was in the "Waiting to Upload" tab needs to be removed and re-added back from the "Inventory" or the "Listing Activity" tab.

Please perform these steps.

If you continue to have issues, please respond to this post and I will be happy to further assist you directly.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 31 of 109
latest reply

Mykal thanks for the reply. Actually the 2 updates were checked in "gray" and I could not uncheck either of them(?)

I did call and was connected with the advanced app group - and the woman agent I spoke with had me uninstall TL and re-install from a url she had me type in.

I launched that and it applied the updates it needed. I just tried putting up a listing and it worked.

[This is not my main seller ID]
Message 32 of 109
latest reply

@kaze_korner - Great. Thank you for the updates.

If your Turbo Lister is too outdated, the next step would be to reinstall.

I'm glad it's working for you.

Latest updates will fix the error regarding "Failed to submit Images".

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 33 of 109
latest reply

Mykal one thing that is different now is that when submitting a listing, it "calculates the fees" and then I have to click a second time to actually upload. It used to just be done with one action.

Is there option I can change somewhere to make it act like it used to?

[This is not my main seller ID]
Message 34 of 109
latest reply

@kaze_korner - Yes. There is an option where you can set the buttons to do what they are suppose to do.

1. Go to "Tools > Options...".

2. Expand, "Advanced Options".

3. Select "Turbo Lister options".

4. Uncheck the option that says "Enable automatic fees calculation".

Calculation.png

5. Click "Apply" and the "Ok" button.

Please keep in mind that we recommend that you calculate the fees, so you know what your listing fees will be if you don't have any "free listings".

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this message.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 35 of 109
latest reply

could I please get the information to reinstall a new turbolister file. We are having the all of the same issues and have version 9.922.101.0 Thank you
Message 36 of 109
latest reply

I've updated my TL a half-dozen times, and I still have version 9.921.101.0. And, it gives nothing but the same error message when I try to upload a listing. What do you suggest now?

Message 37 of 109
latest reply

Are you running Turbo in Administrator mode, when you try to perform the update?

Right click on the Turbo icon, clickonRun in administrator mode.

Once the program verifies your account, uncheck the data update. Just perform the program update.

When Turbo ends, after the update, repeat the above and perform the data update.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 38 of 109
latest reply

Having major issues with my turbo lister error failed to submit image,

Tried doing this?

Please try this.

1. Run the "Tools > Check for Program Updates".

2. If you are presented with 2 updates. Please only install the "Application Updates" first. Uncheck the "Data Updates". Install that. **Program should restart afterwards.**

3.  Once the program re-opens, please install the rest of the updates by going to "Tools > Check for Program Updates" again.

Once you are up to date, you should be on version 9.924.101.0.

Any listings that was in the "Waiting to Upload" tab needs to be removed and re-added back from the "Inventory" or the "Listing Activity" tab.

Please perform these steps.

If you continue to have issues, please respond to this post and I will be happy to further assist you directly.

NOTHING works, I just downloaded the application and it says turbo lister not responding when trying to shut down and update. Please help asap

Jason

Message 39 of 109
latest reply

That did the trick! I never thought about Administrator mode. It downloaded and installed 9.924.101.0, which also resolved my image uploading problem. Thanks!

Message 40 of 109
latest reply

I tried to update TL. It prompted me to enter the Admin password. Said "Updates Complete" and "To complete the update, the applications must be restarted". The next box said "TL upgrade failed to complete because Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistribute Setup Failed. Please log in with a user with Admin privileges". When I go to admin, the program says "Fatal Error: Unable to upgrade app.tdb Please contact Customer Support."
Message 41 of 109
latest reply

We are having this exact same issue.  Failed to upload images on multiple computers.  When we try to update to the newest version it crashes every single time on every single machine.  We have lots of listings that we need to post and I understand about reloading but every single time we have ever tried that somehow something always goes wrong and listings get lost.  This has put us at a stand still and we have no idea what to do 😞

Message 42 of 109
latest reply

I need a link to reinstall turbo lister

Message 43 of 109
latest reply

It will not update - it keeps crashing - I need a link to reinstall turbo lister
Message 44 of 109
latest reply

Running in Administrator mode does not help. Checkboxes in the Program Updates are still grey and TL crashes during the install process.

Do you have any idea how to make this checkboxes available?

Or we need to reinstall TL? In this case we need a link to reinstall TL.

Message 45 of 109
latest reply