cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new upgrade on the ebay app for listing sucks for photo uploads ARRRRRRRG!!!!!!

This newest update really sucks for photo uploads on the iPad os app. It should load the photos in the order you tap them. stop renumbering and changing the order, this sucks. It is also not as fast as the older method. When you are listing, speed is key. This upgrade is slowing the process down. Fix it, quickly please.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: The new upgrade on the ebay app for listing sucks for photo uploads ARRRRRRRG!!!!!!

Fully agree... I use the desktop version to set up the listing, go to my phone and open up drafts. I take my photos, come back to desktop and hit preview and they are there...but only for that moment. when I click list item I get an error saying no photos are there...I then have to go to the photos on the app, rotate them to make them think I edited it then they show up but if I go back to the desktop I'll have the same problem. So I have to finish the listing in the app but then it does not have the same info. all my listing are BIN w/ Best Offer. When I finish up on the app it loses the best offer after I post it then I have to edit (because I forget to over look the entire listing AGAIN when I post.  I post sports cards so having templates for me is pointless because there are so many variables theres no point... 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply