cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Ebay All Selling Page SUCKS! Congratulatiıns: YOU DESTROYED EBAY!

IT SUCKS
IT HAS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FOR LAYOUT AND FUNCTIONS
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESTROYED EBAY!
YOU TOOK ALL MY ENTHUSIASM FROM ME!
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DO SUCH UNNECESSARY CHANGES AND WE WILL SIMPLY GET USED TO IT AFTER CRYING FOR A FEW DAYS, KNOW THIS; YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE PUSHING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO QUIT USING EBAY!
BRING THE CLASSIC EBAY BACK!

Message 1 of 149
latest reply
148 REPLIES 148

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@chelaswelcome1003 wrote:

...and that is how they get away with everything...thinking you and I and the rest will just get used to it.
so what's the point of the discussion..
What do they have to do to you to react Ken?

What do you mean, they get away with everything?

It's their web site and they can do whatever they want with it and sellers can either learn to work with it or move on.

It doesn't matter what they do, if I want to continue to sell here, I deal with the changes.

I knew we would be using the Seller Hub in the future so I switched to it when it come out and got used to using it.

I didn't even know the classic site was still active until everyone started complaining about it being gone.

...yeah...

People were confusing the all selling PAGE and the seller's HUB as being one in the same.  I think we got that straightened out for the most part.

The other problem is that the new all selling page does have a very similar look/flavor to the seller's hub and that was creating more confusion on the subject.

Personally, I liked to use BOTH - the selling page AND the sellers hub.  They both had different features that I liked.

@kensgiftshop 

Message 31 of 149
latest reply

Bring even more outsourced programmers and management into every big name company, and soon **bleep** like that will be everywhere. Google did it and they destroyed most promised projects, turn them into ugly things no one wants to use. So did other companies. Even Gamestop has outsourced customer support - and no one cares that there is no way you'll understand each other or they will get into the core of your problem.

You let few in - soon it will be all overtaken.

Message 32 of 149
latest reply

@oldsmuggl3r wrote:

agreed!! i already ended all of my auctions for now till ebay allows us to switch back! they better hurry up or else will give my fees money to another site!! 😉

No.  You didn't.

Message 33 of 149
latest reply

You are absolutely right.  When you think that years of development went into perfecting the classic page, with the ability to see everything on one page.  I could view all of my active listings, sold listings, drafts, and items to be relisted with just scrolling down the page.  The pictures were of a good size, and it was so much fun to see a black price  turn green.  If they had rolled out a better page, it would have been great.    Now, it seems that some one has taken a work of art and simply dropped it on the floor.  Pieces all over.  I wish everyone would let Ebay know how they feel.  However, most won't say anything.   

Ebay is the best platform out there, with great customer service.  I don't know why they have taken this approach.  

Message 34 of 149
latest reply

**bleep** is going on?? i can't even delete items, bulk edit, switch to classic view anymore, my sales are **bleep**, can't contact costumer service,  my managed payments seem shady and secret ( does not even show what was sold) no paypal.  well done ebay.

Message 35 of 149
latest reply

COMPLETE TECH TAKE OVER.......

Message 36 of 149
latest reply

There is no customer service and if they reply they say that they understand, doing nothing at all to help.

I turn my yearly subscription to monthly and start using other selling places to grow them up and get out of this dictatorship asap.

Also stop adding new items for sale or making any purchases.

Let their pocket bleed as they do to us.

Message 37 of 149
latest reply

Message 38 of 149
latest reply

Here's a Classic View of the My eBay Sold view that still works for me:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch...

Message 39 of 149
latest reply

Thank you! This actually worked. I can see my sold listings in the classic format. Do you also have the link for the active listings also?

Message 40 of 149
latest reply

Yes, the revised seller's page is just awful! There should have been a way to switch back to the previous format. Hopefully, this will increase my flatlined sales. Urgh!

Try this to see if the listing page looks closer to the original... 

Go to My eBay,

Click Selling,

Next page click your 'Seller's Name',

Next page click 'Items for Sale' or  'See all items'. 

The listing looks somewhat familiar. Good luck!

Message 41 of 149
latest reply

@ambassadoroflight wrote:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch...

@ambassadoroflight 

OMG!  That works!!!!!!!

So awesome!  This is half of the battle.  How beautiful it is to see this.  It is SOOOO much easier and we can see our TOTALS for the current week (or whatever time frame that you have it on)

@mr_lincolnhere is our classic sold page!  I cannot access our active classic format - it just goes to the 💩 new format BUT here is the classic sold!!!  All of your sales totals on the right hand side!!!

YIPPIE!!!

@outdoorgeardude 

Message 42 of 149
latest reply

@ambassadoroflight 

I cannot thank you enough.  If I could give you 1,000 kudos I would!

Happy happy happy. 😁

Message 43 of 149
latest reply

@hurryagain wrote:

@ambassadoroflight 

I cannot thank you enough.  If I could give you 1,000 kudos I would!

Happy happy happy. 😁

@shellhut 

See link above.  It actually takes you to your classic sold page.  Cannot access any other classic pages BUT at least we have our SOLD page.

I am so thrilled!  Can you tell?  hurryagain_0-1616959171900.gif

Message 44 of 149
latest reply

I agree they often change things that don't need to be fixed and the "new" product is usually a dumbed down version with less features and/or control for us the user.  That's how I feel about the seller's page or the part that I use but I've been actually able to stay on the "classic" view and 95% of the time it returns to that view without me asking.  Have you tried  that?

Message 45 of 149
latest reply