cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Ebay All Selling Page SUCKS! Congratulatiıns: YOU DESTROYED EBAY!

IT SUCKS
IT HAS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FOR LAYOUT AND FUNCTIONS
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESTROYED EBAY!
YOU TOOK ALL MY ENTHUSIASM FROM ME!
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DO SUCH UNNECESSARY CHANGES AND WE WILL SIMPLY GET USED TO IT AFTER CRYING FOR A FEW DAYS, KNOW THIS; YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE PUSHING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO QUIT USING EBAY!
BRING THE CLASSIC EBAY BACK!

Message 1 of 149
latest reply
148 REPLIES 148

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 136 of 149
latest reply

Still F'ing Sucks . . .   What a nightmare !!

Message 137 of 149
latest reply

Are u kidding it sucks. You brown noser

Message 138 of 149
latest reply

I totally agree.  Way too confusing.  I now post items on Facebook Marketplace.  So much easier.  If classic view would come back to ebay, so would I. But, until then, NO WAY.

Message 139 of 149
latest reply

I have to say that I'm not getting a "feel good" about the "NEW way of selling on Ebay".  I don't like the persistant "lower your price" notices I receive, nor do I like the automatic entry in the ACCEPT OFFERS block that seemingly appears even after I removed that option - it's happened several times.   There is WAY TOO MUCH confusion on the selling page and since the EBAY percentages of "their take" have also been revamped per category, it seems harder to actually figure out MY TAKE ON MY ITEMS with shipping costs not being shown prior to shipping.  EASY vs. MORE DIFFICULT shouldn't mean more work on my part SIMPLY because Ebay wants to say in the end, "IT's COMPLICATED" when you ask for an answer - are we not already being told that by everyone who has already complicated simple processes?  I say YES! 

Anyway, I already removed one item, and I'm not VERY HESITANT about listing anything else.

Message 140 of 149
latest reply

I so agree!!

Message 141 of 149
latest reply

I totally agree with you. The new design and layout is horrible. I use a desktop computer and I have problems listing and renewing items.  Boo on the changes!!

Message 142 of 149
latest reply

You are right, here is what happen to me  Ebay said 250 free selling items, The first itemi listed 15.00 item they charged me 4.00 insertion fee Rip off 20.00 if i dispute it

Message 143 of 149
latest reply

JUST THE WORST CHANGES EVER!!!!!! NOT EASIER, NOT QUICKER, NOT USER FRIENDLY, CHANGE FOR CHANGE SAKE?!?  THANKS EBAY FOR F-ING THINGS UP ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

Message 144 of 149
latest reply

AGREE 100% It is not user friendly to the eye, harder to navigate and simply NOT BETTER PERIOD!!! Who are the idiots that are approving these changes? Do they even sell on eBay? Have they ever sold on eBay!? I can not believe all the stupid changes. The color options are a JOKE! Thanks eBay for making things harder NOT better for sellers! UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 145 of 149
latest reply

Welcome to eBay hell newbie, your frustration is about to begin. Wait for it.......

Message 146 of 149
latest reply

You are so right-I can barely post anything anymore. A monkey must have designed this-it default to trying to find a mathc, which it never does. I don't see a way to post a sale from "scratch" anymore. I am working very hard trying to get away from eBay. It served its purpose, time to move on.

Message 147 of 149
latest reply

It has been a challenge for sure. We are down hundreds if not thousands of new listings since we have been hampered by this new tool.   At the very least- it discourages sellers because it is so ineffective to use and takes longer.   then the mental frustration with "fighting" with the company that got rid of the greatest listing tool available .... ( i tried 6 other paid service 3rd party listing tools and without a doubt the classic lister is (WAS) the best!...... and ebay threw it away for a scaled down glitchy mobile only joke of a listing tool. 

Ebay should not be the biggest friction point in the selling process. but it is. We have very few if any issues with getting product/ storing product, shipping product, pleasing customers.   Most all issues are presented from ebay.   Its a love/hate relationship instead of a partnership because of how  out of touch with reality and customer base ebay is.

Just  have to take a deep breath and remember its still better than my day job was! lol.....

Message 148 of 149
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 149 of 149
latest reply