cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Ebay All Selling Page SUCKS! Congratulatiıns: YOU DESTROYED EBAY!

IT SUCKS
IT HAS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FOR LAYOUT AND FUNCTIONS
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESTROYED EBAY!
YOU TOOK ALL MY ENTHUSIASM FROM ME!
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DO SUCH UNNECESSARY CHANGES AND WE WILL SIMPLY GET USED TO IT AFTER CRYING FOR A FEW DAYS, KNOW THIS; YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE PUSHING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO QUIT USING EBAY!
BRING THE CLASSIC EBAY BACK!

Message 1 of 149
latest reply
148 REPLIES 148

@jlily730 wrote:

It's terrible. I can't even find the Create a Listing / Sell an Item link. Totally frustrated. If this doesn't get better, I might just pack it in.

In the Seller Hub, hover over Listings and click Create Listing or use the link on the Active Listings page..

Have a great day.
Message 106 of 149
latest reply

@r_dodson wrote:

HoHo!   That's complete nonsense.  I have had to work around the seller hub for 3 years now, and it never gets better.  I have things to do, not play the "guessing game" that eBay thinks I like to play.

Whats so bad about the Seller Hub?

Once you learn where everything is, it's pretty simple.

I started using the Seller Hub when it was released and it's pretty easy to get around and get done what needs done.

Have a great day.
Message 107 of 149
latest reply

@powell-memorabilia wrote:

@r_dodson 

Our studies show that sellers are more efficient by 4% under the Hub.  It is a more efficient system - give it a chance, and you’ll never want to go back to the classic page.

I agree.

When I started using it, it was so much better and I never used the Classic page again.

Have a great day.
Message 108 of 149
latest reply

Your studies are a bunch of engineers writing the program.  Are any of them shop owners?  I've given this tired example of reality 3 years of chance.  I've had to go back to the "classic" page each time.

I had the list of orders, information, and notifications where I needed them, and now I find I have to search where the messages are.  This is not more efficient, this is chaos.

Message 109 of 149
latest reply

What is so bad about the "Seller Hub" is the fact that we sellers are sometimes dealing with dozens, or even hundreds of listings to manage.  This includes putting out "fires," dealing with customers, finding our funding and buying our inventory at a reasonable value.

The system that has been FORCED on us is convoluted, difficult to manage and non-intuitive.  I don't suppose you're old enough to remember Microsoft Cartoon Chat.  Back in the day, when us old-farts wanted to talk to somebody, we actually got on a chat server, and communicated.

In order to do this with Microsoft's fancy gadget, we had to choose the avatar, write the message, and watch as a progression of panels went across the screen.  The people who were trained to "help" made it look simple, but it wasn't.  I ended up going to Virtual Places, which was much more intuitive.

Don't continue to make the mistake just because you've invested this much in it.  There's a reason why everyone doesn't go sky diving.

Message 110 of 149
latest reply

Totaly agree !!!!!!!

Bring the old "All selling"  pages back ....... or else 

Message 111 of 149
latest reply

I totally agree with all the comments made. The new layout puts me off wanting to check my listings - it is absolutely AWFUL. Why change something that was perfect and had all the information readily available? Let's get back to the classis version ASAP. eBay should remember that there are plenty other places we can go to sell!!!

Message 112 of 149
latest reply

This new hub is a joke, convoluted bloated nonsense. it's time wasting refuse. Give the option to use the classic view!

Message 113 of 149
latest reply

The classic page is the best.  I'm having problems figuring out most of the new "stuff"  Can't figure out why they are going to take monies out of my bank account when I thought they were to take out after each transaction.  Really baffled.  

Message 114 of 149
latest reply

eBay is now a total RIP-OFF!!! Their new policies and selling protocol benefits them only. THE FEES ARE NOT COOL, AND THE WHOLE DELAY IN RECEIVING PAYMENT IS **bleep**! They keep sale money for a few days and build interest and eventually send it on to seller. I don’t know what I was thinking[selling] … it’s just a greedy mess; totally terrible.

Message 115 of 149
latest reply

Still s***s a**, we need classic back! LOL

Message 116 of 149
latest reply

@eiluj13 wrote:

eBay is now a total RIP-OFF!!! Their new policies and selling protocol benefits them only. THE FEES ARE NOT COOL, AND THE WHOLE DELAY IN RECEIVING PAYMENT IS **bleep**! They keep sale money for a few days and build interest and eventually send it on to seller. I don’t know what I was thinking[selling] … it’s just a greedy mess; totally terrible.

They don't keep the funds for a few days unless you chose weekly payouts and they don't earn any interest off of the funds.

Have a great day.
Message 117 of 149
latest reply

No kidding.  The print is so small.  I used to be able to see which items had bids.  now I have to search and squint.   Note the "available quantity" and "watchers" have the widest columns under "active listings".  Do we need room for 9-10 digit quantities?????  

Message 118 of 149
latest reply

Yep, done the same to me - no more selling on ebay until things are back to normal (which will most likely not happen), sad times on here for many - I pulled selling when I relaised I was charged $23 in final value fees for a $169.95 item - and don't even get me started on the how you get paid thingy now.....pfffffttt !!!!

Message 119 of 149
latest reply

I AGREE EBAY IS JUST GETTING WORSE. ALL TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED AND SELLER HAS NO SAY! INSTEAD OF PAY PAL INVOLVED WITH THE DISBURSMENT OF THE PAYMENTS TO SELLERS. EBAY GRAB AGAIN ! THEY WANT TO CUT OUT PAY PAL SO THEY GET THE DIRECT FEES FROM SELLERS. FEES ARE 12.5 % PLUS .30  THEN YOU ALSO HAVE TO WAIT SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE YOU GET THE PAYMENT IN CHECKING ACCOUNT. I WILL NOT SHIP AN ITEM UNTIL I KNOW I RECEIVED THE PAYMENT SO IT WILL MEAN SHIPPING DELAYS COMPLAINTS FROM BUYERS AND BAD FEED BACKS FOR SELLERS.  WHAT IN THE HECK IS EBAY THINKING? THEY  JUST WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF SELLERS INSTEAD OF PAY PAL  GETTING THE  FEES IT DOES NOT BENEFIT SELLERS AT ALL ONLY EBAY.  FROM RESEARCH I'VE DONE THEY WHERE CUTTING OUT PAY PAL TO AVOID THE PAY PAL FEES THATS NOT TRUE THEY STILL ACCEPT PAY PAL BUT THOSE FEES NOW GO TO EBAY INSTEAD OF PAY PAL. IT'S A BIG SCAM!

Message 120 of 149
latest reply