cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terapeak is now useless - thanks eBay!!

Before eBay purchased Terapeak, they had a sales analytical app that was perfect. With the press of a button I could get a monthly view of which items sold from my store and in what quantities. That's all I wanted. That's all I need. I just need to know which of my products sell the most on a month-to-month basis.

Now eBay purchased Terapeak and completely removed this functionality. There isn't anything I can find that gives me the same results as easily as Terapeak did. Why do companies do things like this? Surely I can't be the only person that used the sales analysis on Terapeak an found it extremely useful.

Yes, I can do a search in Sales Manager by month and see what has sold but the sorting and data is a mess. I have to waste my time to copy and paste all the data into a separate spreadsheet now and it's still not as good as what Terapeak gave me.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Terapeak is now useless - thanks eBay!!

i dont even see the point of terapeak anymore. im actually disappointed i upgraded my store thinking terapeak product research could help with sales. But they took away that functionally too.

the whole tool is useless. id rather sell on Amazon...least i can do product research with jungle scout and figure out what products sell and what dont so i dont waste time and money like i do with ebay...its too big a gamble. Amazon isnt.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply