cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of TurboLister

Sorry been a while since I have tried to do anything with eBay other than buy a few things. Last I heard TurboLister was going to be discontinued, now I see a thread on how to update it. I tried installing the update and it went OK till it tried to log onto ebay, received a page not found error.

So is TurboLister dead or did eBay change it's mind? Been putting off listing anything in hopes eBay would wake up and continue with TurboLister for us that liked it.

Thanks

Fleets

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Status of TurboLister

Turbo is still available for existing users. It may fail at some time in the future as some new eBay change is not updated in the Turbo program.

You might reach out to the Advanced Apps team.

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

or... Send an email, from your registered email account, to turbodata@ebay.com. Include your userid and a description of the problem.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Status of TurboLister

Turbo is still available for existing users. It may fail at some time in the future as some new eBay change is not updated in the Turbo program.

You might reach out to the Advanced Apps team.

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

or... Send an email, from your registered email account, to turbodata@ebay.com. Include your userid and a description of the problem.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply