cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listings Standard - No Options for Bulk Edit Suggested Ad Rate after Last Update

So why did eBay take away the bulk edit "suggested ad rate" option????

I have over 1000 listings there and eBay wants me to go though each and every one of those once a week to stay competitive???

Why do eBay always make things harder when they change something????? 

I might just set all my ad rates to 4% since the suggestions always seem to be between 3% and 9% and then I will at least have some conversation.

Again, why make things HARDER for us sellers.

I would have thought eBay wanted to make more money off of our listings, not less....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Promoted Listings Standard - No Options for Bulk Edit Suggested Ad Rate after Last Update

Hi @artcanthurtu 

We recently introduced a new Campaign Dashboard for Promoted Listings Standard that allows you to make updates to each of the listings in your campaigns directly from it. Alternatively, you can make edits to all of your Promoted Listings Standard ad rates in bulk by clicking on the blue “Edit” text next to the “Ad Rate Range” at the top of your dashboard.

Bulk Edit.png

We appreciate your feedback, and will forward it along to the team as we continue to improve our new Campaign Dashboard. Thanks for being a part of our community and selling on eBay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Promoted Listings Standard - No Options for Bulk Edit Suggested Ad Rate after Last Update

Thank you for fixing that!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply