cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please fix the "Save As Template" feature

The "save as template" feature has been broken for over a month now. It just launches the "create a template" page with blank information. It's currently useless.

Yes, I realize you can use "Sell Similar" but that means removing pictures and other options that were specific that listing. It also slows things down having to find a similar item to sell rather than starting with a template.

Just once I wish eBay would thoroughly test things before pushing out design updates that break everything.

Fix yer [CENSORED], eBay!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm a long term template user but haven't created any lately, so went into the template manager and there is NO means to create a new template there.  ??  Am I missing something, too?

Yeah, 'sell similar' to start another listing is inefficient - templates are so much faster, so this is both strange an annoying.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

On the template manager page at the upper right corner there is a blue button labeled "Create new template".

However, since nobody at eBay understands responsive design, if your screen/window isn't wide enough, you won't see the button, as it is off the right side of the screen.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply